- Arctic Cat
- Ski Doo
- Shock Accessories
- Rebuild Kits & Service Kits/Packs
- Walker Evans
- Ryde FX
- Tools & Oil
- Carver Performance Products
- Clearance and Overstock Items
- Circle Track
- Carver Performing
Due to rising shipping cost, we are no longer able to offer free shipping.
Shipping cost will be in addition to your order amount.
We will ship by best available method and offer lowest cost we can for shipping.
Larger and heavier items, (Shock Kits, Oil, Etc.) may have higher cost for shipping.
We service most rebuildable shocks, including Fox(Including Off-road), Walker/Evans, Kayaba/HPG, Ohlins, GYTR and more. We have parts on hand to repair most brands. When you ship your shocks to us, please include what service you would like completed, year, make and model of unit and a return address. Please include a daytime phone number, so we can contact you with any questions. Service price includes oil and nitrogen. Seals and other parts that may be needed are additional. *Please remove all bushings and sleeves unless they need to be replaced or you cannot get them out.
- FOX IFP-STANDARD (NON RES., SNOW OR ATV/UTV) - $50.00
- FOX RESERVOIR (SNOW) - $60.00 **FOX UTV RESERVOIR SHOCK - $90.00
- FOX FLOAT/FLOAT R - $70.00 **FOX FLOAT X/RC2 EVOL - $80.00
- FOX QUICK ADJUST - $70.00
- FOX FORD RAPTOR FRONT (DOES NOT INCLUDE REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION OF SPRING) - $90.00
- FOX FORD RAPTOR REAR - $90.00
- FOX 2" OFFROAD/TRUCK NON-RES - $70.00
- FOX POSITION SENSITIVE (ALL) - $55.00
- FOX/ARCTIC CAT CROSS-LINK - $120.00
- WALKER EVANS SNOW SHOCK - $60.00
- WALKER EVANS UTV RESERVOIR - $90.00
- KYB/HPG - $60.00
- YAMAHA/KYB MONO SHOCK - $80.00
- GYTR/SOQI - $60.00
- RYDE FX - $60.00
- OHLINS - $60.00
- ELKA - $60.00
- MOTORCYCLE REAR - $95.00
- "UPRIGHT" FORKS (PAIR) - $125.00
- "UPSIDE DOWN" FORKS (PAIR) – $150.00
- REMOVAL SEAL HEAD FROM BANSHEE/WARRIOR SHOCK - $30.00
- RE-VALVE SHOCK (PRICE ADDITIONAL TO SERVICE) - $35.00
- SPRING REMOVAL AND RE-INSTALL - $15.00
Carver Performance can re-valve your shocks! We have a wide variety of valving specs for different models, conditions, and riding styles. With over 25 years of experience in shock and sled set-up, we can make your ride the best possible. Give us a call and we will determine a valving set-up for you and install it in your shocks. SEND YOUR SHOCKS TO: 803 11TH ST. NW FOSSTON, MN 56542 OUR DELIVERY SERVICES INCLUDE: -USPS -UPS -SPEEDEE